Since we 1st spoke about the possibility of going abroad to celebrate 100 years of our Company, a lot has happened!
However, we have continued to plan for this exciting trip and I can update you with the following details:
We plan to –
- Fly from Aberdeen to Reus on 17/10/2021
- Stay at the Gold River Hotel in Port Aventura, Salou
- Package is half board and includes Port Aventura tickets
- Day Trip to Barcelona for sight seeing
- Fly from Reus to Aberdeen on 24/10/2021
We decided to plan for the October Holidays instead of the Summer Holidays to help keep the costs down.
The cost per person will be between £500 & £600. The more fundraising we can do, the lower the cost will be.
This is open to all boys who are currently in Company Section and to boys who will be in Company Section when the 2021-22 session starts in September 2021.
Could all those interested in attending our Centenary Camp please let us know by commenting on the Facebook Post in the Company Facebook Groups, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we have final numbers and make the booking, we will require a £100 deposit per person.
1st Fraserburgh Boys Brigade’